Usually optical and kinetic but sometimes political, my artwork always centers on pattern, geometry and grids. Use of unusual materials is one constant in my artwork: duct tape, plexiglas, saran wrap as well as more traditional mediums. Often my shows are installed as a single unit, treating the entire gallery as a blank canvas, unifying the various artworks.
Using Sol LeWitt's definitions, my art is both conceptual and perceptual.
It is conceptual because the creativity is in the idea; it is perceptual because it is meant to enhance the sensation of the eye, to be optical, kinetic and emotionally charged.
- Denver Art Museum
- Univ. of Wyoming Art Museum
- Spectrum Communications, Greenwood Village, CO
- Jackson National Insurance, Lansing MI
- Southern Utah State College
- Littleton Colorado Hospital